Sunday, March 4, 2007

Round Belly Friends!!

Here's a photo of myself and my two "almost mommy" friends, Kelly and Heather. It is such a blessing to have shared my pregnancy with so many friends. Funny that we all matched this morning.

If I have it listed correctly, I was pregnant at the same time with all of these people--my closest girlfriends. Kate-boy, Beth-boy, Jill-girl, Terri-boy, Amanda-boy, Tonya-girl, Heather G.-boy, Melissa-boy, Kelly-boy, Sarah-girl, Michelle-girl, Heather R.-twin boys, Carrie-boy, Jamie-surprise, Julie-girl, Danielle-?, Larie-boy........ Please forgive me if I have left someone out. Something is in our water!!

I'm so excited about Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valerie you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I overheard you say that this was going to be the last prego picture and what a picture to end on! I am so ready for Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE! I can barely work because of the EXCITEMENT!

Blessed said...

Valerie,

I am sooooooo excited for you! It has been a whirlwind of a few days for me, but they have been the very best days of my life. I have been thinking of you a lot lately. I was in your shoes this time last week. How exciting!! Enjoy the hospital and let the nursery staff help you at night so you can rest as much as possible. Good luck and I'll be saying a prayer for you tomorrow!! P.S. My water broke at midnight and I was scheduled to be induced at 9am, so be READY!!!

Love ya!

Julie said...

Valerie, the big day is almost here!!! I am so excited for you and Matt. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Julie