Some of you know that we say "woofy-woofy" to get Zoe to laugh. We don't know why she likes it so much. Tonight I was saying this to her and caught it on camera. Enjoy! Woofy-Woofy.
(This post is dedicated to Jill and Melissa. Two people that got to see my "woofy-woofy" in action on Zoe's picture days.)
8 comments:
What a sweet little laugh! I love woofy woofy too apparently, because everytime you said it on video I grinned from ear to ear...though I didn't squeal like Zoe! I think it's sweet...write it in her baby book. And doll...you can bring her by any day and we will re-take photos with her woofy woofy grin. She is precious!
Aren't baby laughs the sweetest sound in the world? I love it. I must also say you have become quite a singer/baby talk expert yourself! I especially loved your bathtime video complete with the "splish splash" song!
Well maybe by the time we have her next photo shoot, I will have perfected my woofy woofy skills, and between you and I woofy woofying, we can get some great smiley pictures!!
Colt is in his jumparoo beside me and he stopped jumping and his eyebrows went up when he heard Zoe laughing!! So cute!
TOO CUTE!!!!! Is it not amazing what we will do to get a grin and hear thier little laughs. And it is worth embarssing ourselves to hear it again and again! So..........woofy woofy!!!!!
Ok-if you are ever having a bad day, just play that and it is sure to brighten it up! That is way cute! Next time I'm sad, I may just have you say woofy-woofy to me! Love it!!!!!!!!!1
Hilarous!!! She is precious!
I am coming home this weekend and want to see Miss Zoe girl!
Post a Comment