Wednesday, November 7, 2007

8 Months Old

On Tuesday, Zoe turned 8 months old. Time is sure passing by quickly! She woke up yesterday morning with her second tooth. Kind of funny because on her 7 month birthday, she woke up with her first tooth:o) Zoe has learned to do many more things in just one month's time. She can say da-da (on purpose), wave and say "hi" and "bye-bye," and pull herself up from a sitting position. Once she's up, she can move across the couch a few steps!! I don't think I'm quite ready for her to walk, but it looks like it's going to happen very soon. Here's a few 8 month pics and a video clip. We are truly blessed to have such a happy healthy baby. Hope everyone is having a great day!


6 comments:

Blessed said...

You are SO BIG, Zoe! Colt's not doing those things, but I am actually afraid of what will happen when he does. I think we will be chasing them all day long! :)

Julie said...

Wow! She's too little to walk! Cutie!

Anonymous said...

And I was worried about Zoe being cold...I think the hat takes care of that! I just love her!!

Emma's Mommy said...

That hat is too stinkin cute!!! Congrats on tooth #2! I think that she IS going to be an early walker - Emma was (10 months). Let's just say it makes life even more interesting :-0

About Me said...

Happy Eight Months, Zoe Kate! It's flying by so quickly! Soon it'll be time for Zoe to have a brother or a sister!

Melissa said...

Happy 8 months old! Love the video! Miss seeing you guys!