Promoting to Captain means that Matt will be 'in charge' of the firefighters on his truck. He will no longer be driving or riding in the back. He gets to ride shotgun on every run and make decisions for the situation at hand. I have complete confidence that he will make a wonderful captain at the fire department. So, from now on be sure to address him as Captain Jones! :o)



Oh, and here's a little trick that Zoe learned today:
7 comments:
That is awesome! Congratulations, Matt! Or, Captain Jones!
Zoe is too cute! Almost the big one!
Congratulations Captain Jones!!!
I love that you stopped to go get the camera after you saw what Zoe was into! I would have thought to get the camera after I had cleaned up the mess!
Congratulations to your hubby...and unrolling the toilet paper is a classic! My girls both explored the same thing at one point in time. :)
Congratulations Matt!!! What an awesome promotion!
Jenna Claire just unrolled all our t.p. about an hour ago. She loves that little trick too!
Way to go Matt!!!! I know that you are very proud of him, what a great accomplishment.
He looks so excited (and very much like Mike) in those pictures. I know you are proud! Congrats, Matt!
Congrats, Matt! I love the pics of Zoe and the toilet paper! I'm sure that's to come for us!
Post a Comment