Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Birthday Bash

Last weekend Heather, Tonya, Sarah, Kelly, Melissa and I all joined together to throw a Baby Birthday Bash! Since all of our babies turned one year old within three months of each other, we thought it would be fun to celebrate all together. Here are the pics that I have..... more will follow later! The invitation
The birthday table
The birthday babies
Zoe attempting to eat her cake..... she would have rather had raisins. She didn't really even get cake on her face. She liked the icing from her fingers and that was that!
Our Family.... Zoe is drinking both her milk and Brayden's milk.




4 comments:

mommy of girls said...

Cute pictures! Glad they had such a good little party! Wish we could've stayed longer. So many parties...so little time! :-) I do want to see the video at some point though. I ended up having to scoot out before seeing it. I heard it was adorable.

LCP said...

What a great idea...and they are all so cute!!

Carol said...

Hey! What a cute idea! Looks like they had a great time! Talk to you soon!

Blessed said...

Cute, cute, cute! You know I love the invitations! I hate that we couldn't come. It sure looked fun!