Saturday, April 19, 2008

Corn Hole Anyone?

Today, Zoe and I went to the fire station to visit with Matt, aka Daddy. For weekend fun or after 4:00 pm fun, some of the fireguys have Corn Hole tournaments. FYI: I never even heard of Corn Hole until a couple of years ago at Matt's family Labor Day cookout.
Anyway, On with the story... Zoe was putting the cornbags in the hole for quite some time. After boredom set in (which usually happens fast with a one year old), Matt held her hands and let her run on top of the Corn Hole game board. Zoe's stuck her foot down in the hole, then the other foot, then wiggled her bottom right on through the hole and let out a big giggle! Zoe was so proud of her accomplishment. What talent! She really loved getting in the hole. It was very funny. Just thought I'd share.

Walking towards the hole

Yay! I'm in

Look I can get even lower to the ground!

" Man, this Corn Hole game sure is easy."

View from behind...



6 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

When you see the first picture you cannot immagine how she is going to fit in that little hole! Then you see the picture of her in the little hole!!!! Too cute!

It was good to see you Saturday! Miss Zoe is just adorable. I'll post the link to the pictures once he gets them online. I can't wait to hear what you think about them.

mommy of girls said...

Too funny!!! And by the way...I do love that game!!!

LCP said...

tooo cute. I didn't even think she would be able to fit in that hole...but I guess wiggling works a bunch. Hope it wasn't hard to get her out!!

Melanie said...

Hilarious!! She is just adorable!

Jessica said...

That is too cute!

Michelle said...

I love corn hole, too! My favorite thing is crawling up the board and then dropping the bags in the hole - never even thought of getting IN the hole! :-)
Love, Briley