That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Girl she is so adorable! What a cute ringtone! Go Zo-Zo!
Hilarious!!
I have been chanting this fun ring tone today too =). I love that Zoe has her own cell phone. What's her #? Miles would love to have a chat!
Way too cute!
PRECIOUS!
So stinking cute!!!!
That's awesome!!! I love it! She's a cutie...I'd definitely vote for her! PS...Happy birthday to you and Matt!
Hilarious!!! Love it, Zoe!
OK-that is hysterical! I love it!! If your ever having a bad day, just look back at that video- that is sure to put a smile on your face!She is so adorable!
Ally kept wanting to watch this over and over. Sooo adorable!!!
What a cutie!! Thanks for sharing..it made my day!!
Just stumbled on your blog since I have a Zoe, too. My kiZoe really likes listening to the bada bing and she says "wanna see baby sing." :) Nice blog!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Girl she is so adorable! What a cute ringtone! Go Zo-Zo!
Hilarious!!
I have been chanting this fun ring tone today too =). I love that Zoe has her own cell phone. What's her #? Miles would love to have a chat!
Way too cute!
PRECIOUS!
So stinking cute!!!!
That's awesome!!! I love it! She's a cutie...I'd definitely vote for her!
PS...Happy birthday to you and Matt!
Hilarious!!! Love it, Zoe!
OK-that is hysterical! I love it!! If your ever having a bad day, just look back at that video- that is sure to put a smile on your face!She is so adorable!
Ally kept wanting to watch this over and over. Sooo adorable!!!
What a cutie!!
Thanks for sharing..it made my day!!
Just stumbled on your blog since I have a Zoe, too. My kiZoe really likes listening to the bada bing and she says "wanna see baby sing." :) Nice blog!
Post a Comment