We're so excited that God is blessing us with a son and Zoe with a brother. (Whom she's already named, "Sister.")
Since this weekend was my birthday AND Mother's Day, Matt took me to get an elective ultrasound at PreciousViews. He knew it was killing me not knowing the gender. So, off we went.
It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Natasha, the owner, is such a sweetie. She did the ultrasound for us. We got to see our sweet baby on a BIG SCREEN. So much better than at the doctor's office. The little booger kept his legs crossed most of time. But, after some orange juice, we did get a glimpse of his boy parts. We got to see him smile, yawn, use his hands to play with his toes, touch his face.... awww, it was so sweet. Oh, and we go to hear the heartbeat. It was so magical! We got to take home a dvd showing 2D, 3D and 4D images and LOTS of pictures!



12 comments:
Yes, He is!!!! Love, love, love the pictures! I'm so jealous that you get to know what your baby is going to be, but I only have to wait 5 more days and hopefully we'll know too! Happy Mother's Day!
YAY!! I'm so excited for your family! I guess we'll be waiting until May 28th to find out what we are having, but it gives me something to look forward to. Hope you have an excellent Mother's Day!! :o)
Happy belated bday! Welcome to the 30's club. And, a big congrats on baby BOY JONES. How neat!!! I'm so excited for you all.
Happy belated birthday. I didn't realize our birthdays were in the same month. Mine is May 13th. And then we will both be 30. LOL! Congratulations on finding out the sex of your baby. Looks like I voted the right way. Have a Happy Mother's Day.
OH MY GOSH!!! Obviously I've never had a girl, but there is just something about a little boy! He will be IN LOVE with his momma! It's sooo fun dressing them and cuddling with them. I'm sooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear his name! Mason will have a little new buddy when he moves to BG! :)
YEAH! Congrats! I am so happy for you. Baby boys are so sweet....Zoe is going to just love him! :) Love the pictures!
So so so excited for you!!!!!! Boys are SUCH FUN!!!!
Congrats Valerie and Happy Belated Birthday!
Wow, what technology can do today. Congrats on a boy - Zoe and he will have a great time.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so excited for y'all! YEA!! Little Miss Zoe is going to love "Sister," I'm sure! ;o) Yes, God is AMAZING and so, so, so very good!
After having Amelia, I really didn't know what I would do with a son, but, let me tell you, being a boy momma is a lot of fun and so very sweet! :o)
This person who came up with the "Precious Views" concept is a genius! I wondered how you weaseled your way into an early ultrasound... congrats! And we may be sharing a name. According to Cole, our little boy will be "Baby Sister."
What a great gift a 3-D ultrasound is. I always enjoyed seeing my babies as much as I could before they were born.
Post a Comment